Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Time flies

Well I feel like I'm falling behind in everything. I was in Richmond for my yoga teacher training this past weekend. It was sooo much fun. Exhausting, mostly mentally, but fun. I met some really nice people and learned a lot. I am going to sign up for the december training, which will be nice. Unfortunately I missed snitch hunting because I was in a yoga studio all day lol.

Anyway, I won my duel against Molly Crookshanks. The duel was fun and it would have worked out for our house either way, we are both Ravenclaws. I'm glad I get to keep competing though. I love the whole dueling thing!

On my needles now I have a pair of the dueling socks for my friend Hermione. She liked the yarn I used so much I offered to make her a pair. So I have the first sock at the foot now. I am a little scared about how much its going to cost to send these socks all the way to Italy.... I am also changing my mind about my cousins socks and I believe I am going to make her some Baudelaire socks instead of the Twisted Flower Socks. I like to try new patterns and as I have already made the Twisted Flowers for myself it seems like more fun to try something new.

I think I am going to try to put my cruiser bike back together so Adrienne and I can bike the battle fields. They rent cruiser bikes but I think she would like mine more because it's not a P.O.S. I want her to see where J and I like to bike on the weekends. We are going to the post office today because she needs to ship all of the chocolate and wine she bought during her trip to Kosovo. Too many suitcases that weigh like 90lbs. lol.

My friend is still staying with me. She watched my furry children while I was gone this weekend, which was nice of her. I can't wait for my husband to get home though. I miss him soooo much. :)

No comments: