My hubby left for California today so I am left to photograph my knits on my own. Did I mention I have no photography skills? Well I tried...My first FO to share. I made my mom some socks that she has been waiting for forever. My stepdad got a pair first and she has been jealous. She has however received a sweater AND a cardigan but that is beside the point.
The pattern is from Charlene Schurch's book Sensational Knitted Socks. It's a 3x3 cable moss stitch pattern made with Opal Magic 1040. They were fun to make but I'm glad they are done. She will probably get them for christmas...
Blogger is being dumb and won't let me upload any images right now so I guess the rest of my pics will be uploaded later. There aren't many more. I have some pictures of my Knotty or Knice socks from the fall 2008 Interweave. I am finishing up my second sock. I'm excited to be finishing another project (I am forever starting new ones before I finish others) I bought the yarn yesterday to start my Koolhass Hat from IK Holiday 2007. It's for one of the baristas at my coffeeshop. He seems pretty excited about it so I can't wait to start.
No comments:
Post a Comment