Thursday, September 18, 2008

RAOK



OMG I went to the mailbox today hoping to get the stuff for my RAOK in the mail but I got a different package. Esme the sweetest person ever gave me a RAOK! I got this yummy fall colored yarn, candy and a cute drawstring bag! It was such a good feeling to find that in my mailbox. So thank you Esme, you made my day!

7 comments:

Kari Lu Cowell said...

Are those chocolate covered sunflower seeds?? I love those, they are sooo tasty!

Queen Frysia said...

Esme is the best, isn't she? Lucky you!

Anonymous said...

Oh, wow! How cool!

Unknown said...

So glad you liked it. I really get a lot of use from my little project bag like the one I sent you

Esme said...

Oops, wrong account. frannsaidh is me - Esme.

YogaKnot said...

yes they are chocolate covered sunflower seeds and yes I have eaten most of them already LOL. I am saving the rest for my DH. He doesn't get back until Oct 6th though...I hope I can hold out. Thank you Esme!

onescrappychick said...

gorgeous.. isn't fall awesome?!

Emerald