Sunday, September 14, 2008

Everything you want to know and more....

Potter Name: Minerva Wood

Rav ID: Yogaknot

I am allergic to: nothing i'm aware of

Pets that I have: dog (Bob) cat (Ziggy)

My favorite yarn: sock yarn i don't have a favorite brand per say

If you are a Ravenclaw, do you prefer the film colors or the book colors? film colors

My favorite flavor: pumpkin or dark chocolate

My favorite holiday: Halloween, Thanksgiving or Christmas probably Halloween

I would like to receive a: (Sock kit, scarf kit or yarn dyeing kit) sock kit please!

List your favorite brand of needles or hooks, including size and length: brittany sock needles! i use size 2's a lot but i dont have any 0's, my 1's broke and anything below 0 i've never owned

Is there a brand that you are dying to try?: not dying to try but ive heard nice things about lantern moon pretty much anything wooden

I've participated in HSKS: (How many times have you participated in HSKS swaps?)this is my first swap! i wish i would have known about it earlier!

Do you have a birthday during this swap? If so which day? nope i wish though lol! May 30th!

::Edit::

Wisteria did it so now being the good Ravenclaw I am I must add the "extra credit"

Favorite colors: blue, green

Favorite seasons: Autumn and Spring

Favorite Disney character: I dunno about character but I always liked Sleeping Beauty growing up

Favorite time of day: early morning

Favorite snack: currently I'm going to have to say goldfish...so salty mmmmm

1 comment:

Stuart said...

Mmm, now I'm craving goldfish! I love the three cheese ones.