Yay I joined Ravenclaw for the HSKS6 (see logo on right). I actually made it into my first house choice! My name is Minerva Wood. I picked the name based on two characters I like. I think Minerva is amazing. She is probably one of my favorite sassy characters. I really like Oliver Wood. He was so cute in the movie :)
Well the family has left today. It is sad but kind of nice to get the house back in order. Ziggy didn't take too well to another dog in the house. He'll survive though. It was a really quiet weekend even with family out here. The weather sucked Friday evening, when they arrived, and it rained almost all day Saturday. Thankfully they were able to stay late today and enjoy the pool and hang out, outside of the apartment. My MIL enjoys crafting and brought her cross stitch. We started cross stitch projects together last year when they helped us move out here. She and I have yet to finish them but I am making a lot of progress on knitting. :) I need to finish the stocking I started for my step dad last year. Maybe I'll add pics of that. I have made a LOT of progress on the Koolhaas Hat. I will hopefully finish it tonight. Then I can see how well it fits my barista and hopefully I'll have pics. Thats it for now!
1 comment:
I'll also be a Ravenclaw in hsks6... Cassandra ZeHorrid, I really don't know how the generator could choose that name... but I liked it... ;)
Hope "we" will win the house cup!!!
Post a Comment