Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Dueling Socks!





I present my crushing blow to my competition. LOL. That is if my socks make it to her before hers make it to me. I tried to find the fastest owl in the owlery. I do have a confirmation number though! I sent out 3 parcels. So we shall see what happens. My RAOK should be receiving her gift soon...lucky girl. My hat attack partner is just getting the yarn from my failed hat attack project. Oh well. I think she will enjoy it more than I did. :)

In other news my friend Adrienne, from Beaubaxton School, is coming to visit. I believe she and Fleur are cousins. Anyway. She has decided to spend a week and a half studying abroad at Hogwarts. So we shall have great fun in the Ravenclaw tower getting into trouble. I'll be meeting her at the castle gates at 11pm tonight! I can't wait. I think I'm going to help our house elf straighten up the common room for her arrival. :)

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

WOW!!!! :O Those socks are GORGEOUS!!! Job VERY well done!

YogaKnot said...

aww thanks! :)

danniellesteen30 said...

good their just my colors

Cassandra ZeHorrid said...

Did you feel the cheers coming all the way from Sweden???
Well done!!!
Good Luck in the next round...

YogaKnot said...

thanks cass! it was your cheering that kept me going when i thought my hands were going to fall off lol.

Kari Lu Cowell said...

Good job! Love the colors!

onescrappychick said...

wow... great socks!!! I am in awe, it takes me forever to knit socks. Probably cuz I get project ADD though not because I'm a slow knitter.

Emerald