Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Ravenclaw quiz!!!

House Quiz

What potion has the strange side effects of excessive singing and nose-tweaking? Elixer to induce euphoria

What ingredient can be used to counteract the effect of the above side effects? peppermint

How much can you get for Acromantula venom? 100 galleons/pint

What is the most powerful love potion in the world? Amortentia

What antidote does Harry use to help Ron when he is poisoned by Madam Rosmerta's finest mead? bezoar

How does Weasleys' Wizard Wheezes' Owl Order Service get their potions past the security at Hogwarts to their customers? they put them in bottles labeled cough syrup or perfume

What did Draco Malfoy make in Potions class when Professor Slughorn assigned them to make something amusing? hiccuping solution

What spells will not work in an area affected by Instant Darkness Powder? fire magic and lumos

What are the ingredients for the Draught of Living Death? asphodel in an infusion of wormwood, valerian roots, sopophorous bean,

How much will unicorn tail hair fetch? 10 galleons/hair




Extra Credit
Answering the following questions are extra credit and will earn you an additional ticket in the drawing for the prize.


Do you prefer to knit or crochet? knit, I don't know how to crochet, I wish I knew how to crochet

What is your favorite weight yarn to knit/crochet with? probably sock yarn, finger weight, dk...I've been making socks more than anything lately

What fiber contents do you most like to knit/crochet with? What fiber contents do you dislike knitting/crocheting with? I like alpaca and mohair, I don't really like 100% wool because its really itchy and my skin is sensitive.

How many complete pair of socks have you knit/crochet? good question I think 6 or 7. I have 2 or 3 socks on the needles.

What is your favorite item to knit/crochet? Probably socks but I do like to make/learn new techniques all the time. Sweaters can be fun to make too.

What is your favorite treat? Currently I am loving pumpkin muffins with a cup of coffee and goldfish.

Do you drink coffee, tea, or both? I drink both but I probably drink way more coffee than tea. My hubby J and I used to drink tea every night but it was too hot in the summer to have hot tea so we stopped.

Do you have an online wish list? If so, where? No, I keep meaning to make one but I haven't gotten around to it. I really just start projects when I find something I want to make. :)

How many Ravelry groups are you in? Currently I'm in 17.

Is there any special item you have been really wanting, but can't find in your local area? Ummm, probably the yarn I need to make the space invader socks on knitty.

No comments: