Well its official, we made it one whole year. It was a lot of fun too. J is so sweet. He planned an awesome day for us. We took a ride on the Alliance, its a sailing ship at Yorktown beach. We had a lot of fun and the crew let us help bring up the sails. I think it was more for them though because it's such hard work, lol.

It was a two hour tour as not to be confused with the Gilligans Island 3 hour tour. teehee. Anyway I'm glad it didn't last much longer than 2 hours because it was really cold and windy but still fun. Laura, one of the crew members, made everyone hot chocolate and hot apple cider. We had the cider and it was delicious and much appreciated. On a funny side note, everyone taking the tour was from Ohio, lol. It was crazy. Well one of the ppl graduated from OSU but he was from California. He was still linked to Ohio though. One of those crazy things you would never think of. The other couple was from Columbus too LOL. Anyway after the boat ride we were suppose to walk the beach until dinner at this nice seafood place but it started raining so we left to find some hot tea. We went to Aroma's, our local hang out and then decided to have dinner at UNO's. It was good and now we have left overs for dinner. We rented the Amittyville Horror and watched that. It was creepy. All in all it was an amazing anniversary. I even get to get a massage when I make the appt. I didn't have time to go for one yesterday.
In knitting news my Halloween swap item was sent out yesterday...so look out lucky Ravenclaw buddy. lol. I finished my first Tyrolean sock for my sister and have started the second. I have also gotten my package all together. Now I just need to wrap everything and prepare to send it out. :) Lots of accomplishment. I'm getting it out by the early send date so I can give us some more points. Lets go Claws!
3 comments:
congrats on your 1 year!! We are celerating 5 in December, each one is still special!!! Your day looked like fun!
Congrats on your one year! :) Did you watch the new Amityville or the old one? If it was the new one, the little dead girl ghost at the end is soooo creepy!
Congratulations on your Anniv!!! The years will only get better.
:-)
Happy Halloween!!!
Post a Comment