Monday, October 6, 2008
Hogsmeade
Hogsmeade was amazing. I heard all of the great stories but it's so much more fun in real life! So I went out with my fellow Claws. We hit up Honeydukes first. Who doesn't want to get hopped up on candy? So after some wise purchases of sugar quills we wandered to Weasley's Wizard Wheezes. It's much better than Zonkos plus those Weasley boys are so yummy! I made some...ummm...purchases....teeheehee. After spending some time flirting erhm I mean talking with Fred and George we decided it was time to get our knit on. So it was off to the Three Broomsticks for some butterbeers and pumpkin juice. I was surprised so many people showed up for the Hogsmeade stitch and bitch. Rosmerta loved the company so much she gave me a butterbeer on the house. She is so sweet. I promised to make her a warm, comfy pair of socks to wear while she is working. Maybe we can get her to knit with us next time... Everyone seemed to have a wonderful time. I made a quick stop by the Shrieking Shack at the end of the evening, just to test my bravery. No one was really around and the house was quiet enough but it's still creepy. Give me the Ravenclaw common room over that place any day! I should go to the library to read up on the Shrieking Shack's history. It seems interesting. Anyway I have tons of Transfiguration, Potions and Charms homework to do! I hope I impress Prof. McGonagall tomorrow, I've been practicing!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment