
On the top we have the locket horcrux and on the bottom we have the house socks being worn.

On the top we have the mystical beast, the dreaded blanket dog and on the bottom we have a fanged frisbee (a frisbee that has been fanged by dogpark dogs)

On the top we have the butterbeer (butter and beer in a glass) and on the bottom we have the muggle artifact (a lighter or so I have heard it called)

On the top we have a government employee (my husband works for nasa) and a tree changing colors and on the bottom we have a used textbook.

On the top is an engagement ring and on the bottom is a shady shop (and by shady I mean sketchy, its a gun and cigarette store I mean really)

On the top I have my precious lucky potion which I refer to as coffee and on the bottom we have a broom ( a muggle one obviously)

On the top we have the mystical beast, the dreaded blanket dog and on the bottom we have a fanged frisbee (a frisbee that has been fanged by dogpark dogs)

On the top we have the butterbeer (butter and beer in a glass) and on the bottom we have the muggle artifact (a lighter or so I have heard it called)

On the top we have a government employee (my husband works for nasa) and a tree changing colors and on the bottom we have a used textbook.

On the top is an engagement ring and on the bottom is a shady shop (and by shady I mean sketchy, its a gun and cigarette store I mean really)

On the top I have my precious lucky potion which I refer to as coffee and on the bottom we have a broom ( a muggle one obviously)
5 comments:
... a gun and cigarette store... totally shady!!
YUM! Dunkin' Donuts is totally lucky potion!! I miss New England. *Sigh*
Hey, we have the same muggle broom! :) And I have to agree on how lucky DD coffee really is! :)
LOL at the butter beer! I WISH I'd thought of that!
Congrats! And I totally agree on the lucky potion!
Amethyst
Post a Comment