The Quiz...
1 Which is your favorite book in the series (and why)? Order of the Phoenix because thats when things start to become more serious. I love that Harry gets to spend time with his godfather before his passing. I also like that more of the story is revealed.
2 If you were taking Owls, which class would you get an E in? Would you get any Ts? I would probably be an E in Transfiguration because it seems so fun and really useful so I would be trying to use it all the time. I don't know if I would get any T's but if I did the only possibility would be Potions. It makes me think of science and I have never had an aptitude for it.
3 Who is your favorite character (or characters) in the Harry Potter series? Hmmm I like Dumbledore, McGonagall, Neville Longbottom and his grandmother. I am a fan of characters with strong personalities and those whose actions go beyond words.
4 If you had to pick 1 character for a roomate, who would you pick and why? Who'd be your least-favorite to have as a roomate? Probably Ginny because she is fun and is willing to get into a little trouble. She is also intelligent, which is a quality I enjoy in my friends. I wouldn't want to room with Lavender because she is gossipy and annoying.
5 Hufflepuffs are a hardworking bunch, but also a bit mischevious. Which Hogwarts professor would you most like to prank, and how would you do it? I would probably try to prank either Dumbledore or McGonagall. I think they would actually get a little pleasure out of walking into a classroom or their office to see someone has been cleverly messing with them. I don't know how I would prank them but I would definitely choose one of them.
6 Favorite DADA professor? (from the books, Lucius does NOT count :) Probably Lupin because he was passionate and he made DADA fun and interesting in the book. I also give Snape some credit because even though he was crazy and probably liked the dark arts a little more than he should he knew his stuff. He would have made a great DADA if he weren't so clearly interested in the truly dark arts.
7 Favorite magical creatures? (Also, if for example you like a certain creature in general, but not how they are represented in the HP canon, feel free to elaborate :) I think the thestrals were pretty cool actually. I also liked buckbeak.
8 What is your favorite food in the HP universe? Which food or foods would you like to try in real life? Do you have any recipes to share with us ;)? Anything with pumpkin in it would be amazing. I looooove pumpkin. I would also like to try butterbeer. It sounded like they ate fall foods all the time at hogwarts lol.
9 Broom, floo powder, portkey, or magic carpet? broom sounds like the least frightening/painful of all the options. I dunno about the magic carpet... I would have liked to join the quidditch team so probably broom.
10 Since we're Hufflepuffs... Yellow or Black? I'm not a puff but I think clothing wise I like black more but I would like a yellow bike. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment