Monday, November 3, 2008

Knitting Update!


Well a little more than just a knitting update but we can start there. So I finished my sister's Tyrolean Stockings. YAY! I hope she will like them. I figure if anything they have OSU's scarlet in them. Yay team spirit! I think I'm going to make another pair in grey for my other sister. More OSU team spirit.
This weekend was a lot of fun. J, Dan and I went to the Admirals game, our local hockey team. It was fun but we lost 4-0. That was pretty lame. Oh well. Then Saturday we went camping with Dan and Jimmy and the dogs. Our evil dog decided to roll in horse shit. Yeah it was pretty gross. Thankfully there was a spicot right on our site so with water and paper towels we were able to get him cleaned up and not smelly. Then Jimmy's dog Daisy decided to wander around camp all night while we were sleeping. She tried to take our tent out. So not much sleep was had but it was still fun. I managed to wrap up and shove everything into my spoilee's box. I just need to make a card and send it out by the 7th. I hope to have it out by tomorrow but we shall see.

1 comment:

Heather said...

Those are awesome socks! I'm sorry to hear about the odd moments camping trip but happy to hear you were able to get everything into one box! :-)