Thursday, August 2, 2012

Goin for the gold!


I am on the yoke of the Owl's sweater and I am really liking it.  I can't wait to finish it!  I need to buy some buttons to add for the eyes before Ravellenics is over.  I think I will definitely get this done before the Olympics are up!

My garden has produced some really yummy treats.  Our first watermelon that actually grew in my neighbors garden (it snuck through the fence).  The carrots are ugly but I'm sure they are yummy.  The grape tomatoes are great.  I'm not sure if the watermelon just needed a little longer to grow or if it had stayed on the ground too long because its such a light pink and not the best flavor.  Its really exciting though.  We have never grown watermelon or carrots.  :)
E had her first dentist appt today which was kind of exciting.  It went really well, not gonna lie I was a little nervous.  She doesn't do well when we clean her teeth let alone a stranger.
In baby news, just 14 more weeks from today until we meet the new nugget!  I can't wait.  I think it will be fun, obviously challenging but fun.  Tomorrow afternoon we are having a play date at the house, which is desperately in need of some cleaning but we'll just look past that.  I think I will knit while I am still conscious.  Coffee and frozen pizza for dinner, nutritious and delicious...E got a hotdog and various fruits and veggies much healthier than mommy, lol.  

No comments: