Sunday, August 19, 2012

Just us girls

Its just little E and I this week.  J has a test to run for work in Cali.  He left today as well as my sister and her boyfriend.  We had a great weekend.  Its really quiet in the house right now.  Little E is on a Pooh Bear kick.  We are on the third playthrough of the movie today.  Normal she doesn't get to watch this much tv but today was a really off day with all the stuff we had going on.  Its going to be hard to explain to her why daddy is at work until Friday....  I am not sure how military wives do it but they are crazy awesome.  Its going to be hard for me too.  I love having down time with him after E goes to bed.  We usually hang out, talk and snuggle at the end of the day.  He give E her bath and helps to get her ready for bed and we both read to her.  Hopefully this week goes quickly.
The new super mario bros came out today for the 3ds so I picked up a copy.  I will hopefully have some time to play.  I might not get much in tonight as I'm already a little tired.  It seems really similar to the last mario bros for the ds and the one for Wii so far.  I'm sure I'll still like it.  I don't think you can really screw up Mario.
My pants shipped today from lululemon.  I'm pretty excited.  They are really cute.  I can't wait to wear them.  :)
My sister and her boyfriend were here for a short trip.  We had a lot of fun.  She brought E her first playdoh set.  She loves it.  We went to the park and played on the playground, saw some animals and went to dinner at my favorite local Thai restaurant.  Then our friends came over and everyone play parcheesi (sp?).  It was a lot of fun.  E loves having company.  :)  She gets spoiled rotten with all the attention.  They did a good job wearing her out today before they left.  She still didn't really nap though, just a little power nap in the car.
Not much knitting went down this weekend.  Just a couple rows on the sock.  I hope to get some done or finish the socks this week.  For now I am off to spend some more time with E before bed.  :)

No comments: