Friday, August 17, 2012

Good Times

I taught my yoga class today and we worked on Anantasana.

Image borrowed from yoga journal
It was a lot of fun and I didn't have any sciatic issues during class which was an amazing feeling.  I love days when I have a lot of energy for my practice and my body is willing to work with me.  I think this pose is so much fun to play with.  I was so impressed with my class because everyone was able to come into some variation of it.  
I didn't take my pie to yoga today because I couldn't find our stash of plates and forks.  Its probably for the best though as it most likely would have leaked in my car.  Its really yummy I had some today with coffee already.  Next time I am going to make my own base crust (I made the top crust from scratch but not the bottom).  I think the pre-made ones taste kind of funny.  I had one in the fridge to use up so thats why I used pre-made vs homemade.  
Ziggy has had his dry food intake bumped up slightly to see if it would help keep him calm and a little more sane.  So far it seems to be working.  He finished off the bowl and is now napping which is a nice change from him constant circling and crying.  I think we may have cut back too much right away for him.  Oh well its still less than he was eating before.  I want a healthy cat, they live longer better lives.  
E is napping, I could do a little happy dance.  I have to go to Target today when she gets up.  I would really, really like to make it to the yarn store or something to pick up some yarn for another sweater project.  I have a pattern for Roo, which is a really cute kids sweater for E I just don't have the yarn for it.  
  Roo
Plus the new twist collective just went live this week and lets just say there are a million things I want to knit from this issue and the past issues....

Uh oh I feel the siren call of startitis...this could be really ugly or really wooly (which can never be ugly...).

No comments: