Its raining cats and dogs out here. It just keeps starting and stopping. We don't normally have "waterfront" property but today we do. My hope is that it stays on that side of the fence. I had to drive out in the crazy to teach my yoga class this morning. Lets just say it wasn't fun, lol. My car did not appreciate the weather but we made it there and then had a really easy going trip home. If we are lucky we will get to go to dinner with our friends tonight. Fingers crossed.
I finished my Jedi Mind Trick socks the other day and finally took a picture. They are pretty sweet. Someday I will make the complimentary yoda cookies. :)
With the Jedi Mind Trick socks out of the way and days before cast on for sock sniper I cast on Sake also by CookieA in a hand dyed yarn from knitpicks bare fingering weight yarn, dyed by the fabulous setembrina during ravellenics. She kindly sent me the skein when I admired it. I love it even more in person and knit up. Such fabulous fall colors! :)
I didn't make it to the yarn store today maybe sometime next week. :( The weather was too dicey and I didn't want to get stuck out there in the elements. They might not even be open today.
No comments:
Post a Comment