Sunday, August 12, 2012

Oh hell

I think there should be more warnings about these things.  This time when your child enters the terrible twos and every semblance of a normal life ends.  Your lovely child goes from napping normally, eating normally and being pleasant to being a demon.  You have entered hell keep arms and legs inside the ride its going to get ugly.  My daughter hit the terrible twos full force.  She is trying to make me crazy.  She has completely stopped napping and somehow still manages to lie in bed for 2hrs after bedtime talking to herself.  Where does all this energy come from?  Why is she so cranky in the morning?  She somehow finally passes out around 9/10p most nights and then wakes up around 6:30a.  This seems like some kind of cruel joke.  Her fluctuation is diet are not all that abnormal as we go through phases constantly.  The potty training has not been fun at all.  She does really well one day and then the next day everything goes to hell.  Its the classic 2 steps forward 20 steps back.  Mommy is not amused.  As I said I have entered the hell that is the terrible two phase.  I live in fear of what baby number two will bring to the table.  What was I thinking?  Who wants to go through this more than once?  I am just taking this one slow breath at a time and hoping for the best, lol.

I finished my Ravellenics projects and have stood on several podiums to receive my gold medals.  I am glad I went with a series of smaller projects as I know I wouldn't have had time to finish a large project.  Now all I have on the needles is a pair of Jedi Mind Trick Socks from my CookieA sock club August shipment.  I think they are coming out right but I'm going to be honest and say I am not completely sure.  They are a tricky little pattern but not a crazy charted pattern.  I will have to post pictures when I have better light to take pictures, lol.  As it is I am up late again which is something I need to really stop doing...  I am just finishing up the last of this batch of cookies I baked.  They are oatmeal coconut chocolate chip and they are yummy.  I got the recipe off of the allrecipes website.  It said they made 30 cookies but I definitely got more.   Think it really depends on how large you make said cookies.  My husband was very happy though as he apparently has been craving cookies.  I'm sure E will appreciate one tomorrow.  I am off though its time to get ready for bed.

No comments: