Tuesday, July 31, 2012
Two
Two, the number of cranky people in the house today. Two, the age of one of these cranky people. Two the number of people who probably should have had naps. Zero, the number of people who actually did. Two, the number of times E used the potty today. I can't count the number of times we didn't make it. Finally, two, the number of sleeves I almost have for my Ravellenics sweater. I finished the first one today and have been working on churning out the second. There have been a lot of starts and stops today. I honestly haven't had any patience today and as much as I love my child I just couldn't deal with her today. Being pregnant is not fun right now. I am so uncomfortable and my body is screaming for my yoga practice. I miss working out everyday and I think my mood is a reflection of my ability to cope with being home, uncomfortable and growing more pregnant everyday. It is hard to go from deep long breaths to shorter shallower breaths because the body is running out of space. It is hard to go from feeling so strong and free with my movements and body to feeling constantly constricted and unable to move. The bouts of sciatic pain, which are totally pregnancy related, are driving me insane as is the possible eczema I have developed on my hands that itches like crazy. Basically I feel like I am falling apart today and I am in a crappy mood from all the horomones and my battle with my body and my guilt about having no patience for my daughter and myself. Its an off day but I am trying to work through it and I am hoping by tomorrow things will be better. Maybe tomorrow E and I will both wake up in better moods. Plus we have a play date tomorrow which I think will be really good for both of us because I make a crappy playmate in comparison to a kid her own age. I can only accept today as it has been and hope for a better tomorrow. Acceptance is key and something I struggle with everyday but I think I am getting better and that's all I can hope for.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment