Friday, July 13, 2012

Ugh

We were doing really well yesterday until J came home and then it all went down hill.  Not that I am blaming him but I am, lol.  Today we are taking a break from potty training apparently.  She is straight up refusing to go and I am too tired today to keep pushing.  We haven't been home most of the day so that does not help things.  She has been wearing diapers all day which definitely affects the whole potty training process.  Oh well we will be back at it tomorrow.  Until then we are just hanging out waiting to leave for dinner.  I am knitting on the Apres Surf Hoodie again because I don't have the needles to do the finishing on the vest.  No pictures today I am too tired.  I hope to make it through dinner and then curl up into a ball and possibly pass out.  Tomorrow looks bright and shiny here's hoping it is.  :)  

No comments: