Thursday, July 12, 2012

These Moments

It is moments like these that make me love my life.  Today my daughter has taken to potty training.  I sit here stunned because as of yesterday I had started to despair that she would even accidentally pee in the potty let alone do it intentionally.  So at the grocery store I bought some M&M's as a reward system.  I have a feeling its going to be pretty effective.  If my daughter is anything like me chocolate is a pretty strong motivator.  We are only on day three and I know its a roller coaster getting through the potty training phase but considering where we have come from I am very optimistic that we will have more forward progress.  :)  


I am currently enjoying nap time, or as I consider it the time I set my daughter in the crib for at least and hour to see if she'll pass out or not.  So far its a no go but I haven't given up yet.  Until then I am enjoying my coffee and reveling in this moment.  


In other news my grocery store has set up a locally grown stand where I can buy all the locally grown produce I want.  Which I am over the moon about.  I would rather buy local if I can.  I am trying to be a more conscientious shopper and buy more produce and meats than boxed foods etc.  I may as well enjoy cooking while I can before number 2 arrives throwing our lives back into fabulous chaos.  :) 


Now what to do with my wonderful naptime hour...knit, work on my class, play a game, clean (bwahahaha yeah right).  





No comments: