On the knitting end of things... My friend Steph had her baby boy so I made him the Master Charles sweater or as I call it the Master Kellen Sweater:
I have knit one for little Bailey who is due this month as well but I won't post that until later...
I knit a hat and baby booties for Alivia, my cousins little girl. She was born at least a month ago and I have yet to send it out...but that will be remedied this week...I hope. I need to take a picture still but its blessedly raining outside so that will probably have to wait. I am appreciating the rain and the break in the heat. Its been ungodly hot outside and when you are 5 months pregnant this means you have stepped into some 7th dimension of hell. Needless to say 80 something degrees is a god send especially with the humidity taking a break. On the needles I am working on my Estes Vest which might become one of my sisters Estes Vest.
The back of Estes Vest preblocking. Since this picture I have knit and attached the fronts.
I like it but I don't think its going to fit me very well which sucks... I should have gone up a size but I am hoping that my post preggo body will be able to fit it better since I'm pretty sure my pre-preggo body would have rocked it... Oh well. Off to try and get the kiddo to go potty in the potty today. Wish me luck or at least lots of wonderful coffee to make up for all the time I will be spending scrubbing my carpet.
No comments:
Post a Comment