On to uplifting topics! I had my 6 month checkup today and it went really well. Everything seems to be going well with that so far which is wonderful. So I hope to continue the trend and sally forth. E as usual has been adorable. She has been wearing my shoes around the house and dressing up in her pajamas over her outfit for the day. It is beautiful outside which is a nice change from the insane heat we've been having. Of course she has wanted to play inside pretty much all day and didn't nap but whatever. Potty training is going well. As usual there are the great moments and not so great moments. I choose to focus on the great moments and let the rest go. It either dirty underwear or dirty diapers. I wash both so it is what it is.
BSJ Noro Silk Garden Lite
Making great progress on the Baby Surprise Jacket. (I'm not sure if I mentioned I am knitting one) I have no one in particular that I am making it for. I just really wanted to make it. I will set it aside for the next time I need a baby gift. Plus its a way to keep my hands busy while I wait for Ravellenics on friday.
Yarn for Owls Sweater Cascade Eco
What happened to the Apres Surf Hoodie you ask?
Apres Surf Hoodie back
I finished up the back and put it on scrap yarn to hold so I can start the front. I have not started the front however. I want to keep the needles free so I can do my Ravellenics knitting and then get back to it. I also need to start some christmas knitting if I want to be ready by december as by then I will have 2 little nuggets and no time (or sanity). Next I think I will start working out a pattern for a sweater for a good friend of mine. My husband and brothers don't have any interest in sweaters so I have to find someone else to receive my first sweater without a pattern. I love the Knitting Workshop book by EZ. It's amazing, inspirational and dangerous. I am going to use her formula and the measurements I procure and hope for the best, lol. I have always wanted to come up with my own pattern but I never really knew where to start and now I do. :) E is being very quiet and if you are a parent you know that means nothing good so I am off to check on her.
No comments:
Post a Comment