Its a mysterious thing. One day everything is going well and then next you are saying goodbye to the ones you love. My friend's son has passed on today. They are donating his organs and then taking him off of life support. He had so much damage to his brain stem, and it was getting worse, that he wouldn't be able to live without life support. Which is not really living anymore anyway. So following his wishes they are going to let him go. Although they, and I, believe that he has already left his body and is in a better place. I can't imagine what they are going through. All I can wish them is peace during this time.
Not much else here to report. E pooped in her potty for the first time 2 nights ago and once yesterday morning. We were ecstatic to say the least. I am hopeful it will continue. I had my first pregnancy massage and facial yesterday. My loving and wonderful husband bought it as a birthday gift for me. It was a very different experience for me from my regular massage. I still enjoyed it, I think my favorite part was lying in a darkly lit room in peace and quiet but maybe I'm just crazy. The facial wasn't relaxing it was more like a skin consultation in a more brightly lit room. I was not really a fan. I think if I get another facial it will be at my regular massage place or at a different one. The woman meant well I'm sure but she had a lot to say while I was there and I was not really interested in talking... Oh well it was an experience and I had at least 3hrs to myself which was nice because E didn't nap yesterday. It appears she is going to be putting in a repeat performance today. Knitting has been minimal at best but Ravellenics is on its way so I will be knitting up a storm soon. I was hoping to listen to my class today but without her napping I don't see that happening. Hopefully I will get some time tonight or tomorrow. I am a little behind where I would like to be. I am hoping to be almost done with all my classes and homework by the time I give birth so I hopefully won't have too much left to do after the baby is here. I know finishing before the baby gets here is just not going to happen, I'm at least realistic about that.
For now I am off to maybe get a little knitting in and to hang out with the little nugget.
No comments:
Post a Comment