Monday, February 9, 2009

Ravenclaw Assignment 1

1- What form does your Patronus take? What does it symbolize for you? I'm going to say a sea turtle. They are such majestic creatures. It symbolizes a love of the ocean and sea creatures.
2- Did you bring a cat, an owl, a toad, or other pet with you? What is their name? My cat, Ziggy. He is pretty much the most evil creature on the planet but I love him. (picture below)
3- What is your favorite class here at Hogwarts? I love all my classes bring on the homework! Does knitting count as a class because I'm pretty sure I spend all of my time in the common room doing that....
4- What is worth sneaking out of the castle for, even if you got caught? Books (or making out with a muggle)! What teacher is going to fault you for sneaking out to expand your knowledge (or drink butterbeer...hey they do it too)
5- What has made you laugh so hard that you've had butterbeer come out your nose? My husband with one beer in hand weilding a vaccuum cleaner (yeah we party hard around here)
6- What yarn do you covet? Link please...http://www.sockpixie.com/catalog/item/5411235/6560001.htm this or anything by sockpixie....yum
7- What is your favorite flavor... the one thing you could simply not live without? Is brand important? Coffee pretty much coffee. I love dunkin donuts but I'm kind of a coffee floozie soooo yeah coffee...yum
8- How many HSKS terms have you participated in? This is my second HSKS6 stole my heart so I return for yet another amazing year! Go Claws! Lets bring it home another term.
9- Do you have a birthday, anniversary or other big Muggle event during this year at Hogwarts? If yes, please tell us what. No big muggle events that I can think of....I could make one up. Minerva appreciation day. We can celebrate it everyday. ;)
10- You in 5 words. crazy, funny, laid back, fun and clever

BONUS ASSIGNMENT: Comment on six fellow 'Claws assignments... meaning you read them and then say whatever you want to say. Email me with the six students you commented on. Email is bevinraemooney "at" gmail "dot" com





10 comments:

Anna said...

i am always amused by people liking the smell of coffee. i hate it so much i can't even eat coffee flavored ice cream :(

Anonymous said...

Your cat has that look... that troubled look! And, I love your Patronus!! Excellent job. :-)

Kari Lu Cowell said...

I love your kitty! I miss having pets. :(

Ronnica said...

Hahaa, I love your holiday! :) Is there any official food or drink for Minerva Appreciation day? ;)

Fleur Sweeting said...

I'm glad I'm not the only one taking my crazy pet that I already have with me. :) My dog isn't evil though, he's just an oddball.

Hermione Bagnold said...

Hahahahaha! I love your idea of Minerva Appreciation Day! Awesome! And that yarn is BEAUTIFUL! I can see why you covet it!

Tanya said...

Oh, I love your kitty. I miss mine. Though, now I have evil puppies.

Emma Gorodok said...

cute kitty... and I love coffee too - but chocolate wins when I have to mention a favorite flavor

AshAsh said...

If there's a Minerva appreciation day it should be immediately followed by a Cassandra appreciation day! ;)

Sarah said...

I think Ziggy and my smarmy kitty (Olive) must be related. She even has a "naughty face" so I can tell when she's up to no good!