Sunday, February 15, 2009

Now for your viewing pleasure...fiber content! :)

Pictured above is my entrelac sock by eunny jang. I have never made entrelac anything before so its been a fun learning experience. When I finally finish these socks they will be sent to my friend Adrienne. I will also enter them into the SKA drawing to maybe win a prize! :)



Pictured above is one of my attempts at spinning on my drop spindle that I got for christmas. It has a single on it right now from the louet gems drop spindle kit. It's been fun learning singles I am ready to try plying though.

Above are some special socks to send to a special friend. They are the campfire socks. I just love the yarn I used, artyarns merino. So pretty but they took much longer than I was anticipating so I will be glad to send them off finally.


Above you will see the amazing prize I got from HSKS6. Some yummy yarn and chocolate. I do love my sock yarn! Thanks Neila I was soooo excited to get it in the mail! You are the best. :)



This is sock one of the Marlene socks from Cookie A in the Knit1 mag. They have turned out pretty awesome if I do say so myself which I do, lol. I can't wait to finish the second one so I can wear them! Not that this has stopped me I finished this sock today and am wearing it (just the one sock) around the house. :) Below is a rare glimpse of my kitty and puppy hanging out together. If they knew I had this picture they would probably kill me and burn all photographic evidence. ;)



I have a hat I want to post but my spoilee has yet to receive it so that will be saved for a later post. Now I am off to make some dinner and then knit the night away on my socks! :)






3 comments:

Meggie (Megaera) Black said...

Wow all your socks look fabulous I especially love the Cookie A socks! Did you know she has a book coming out this spring? http://www.cookiea.com/book/ Got mine pre-ordered, I love her designs.

Ooo Pam yarn! Lucky girl, she is one of my favourite characters in the Sookie Stackhouse books.

Penelope of Flitwick said...

I agree great socks!!!!! I love Entrelac

Hermione Bagnold said...

THANK YOU for the campfire socks!!! I LOVE them! They're so yummy! :D I got them when I checked the mail yesterday. It really brought a huge smile to my face, and I really needed that pick-me-up right then. Thank you!!!