I just got tagged by Cass so I guess its time to share! Here are the rules:
1. Go to your pictures on your computer
2. Open the 6th folder
3. Choose the 6th picture
4. Show the picture on your blog and write something about it.
5. Invite 6 new people to this challenge.
6. Link to them and let them know they have been tagged.
LOL this is Hank, my mom's dog. He is the sweetest creature in the world. This is him just chillin in my mom's kitchen. He loves to go outside and chase whatever you throw. It's his favorite game on the planet.
I tagged: Lady Arabella Carmichael , Hermione Bagnold, Megaera Black, Bevin Rae Mooney, Cassandra Goode, Fleur Dolohov
2 comments:
Where'd my comment go! Ack! What I said was that I loved doing this 6th pic game and mine is right below my Quidditch answers. :-)
How's your kit coming along?
Gotcha! I'll have to post my tag today!
Post a Comment