Friday, February 27, 2009

RAOK!!!!

Bob and I got home from the dogpark and found the most amazing present in the mailbox today! It was from Bevin Rae Mooney! Look at that gorgeous stationary she used.
She sent me so many awesome goodies, like the Buddah paper clip. I love it, its so cute and will be put to use immediately organizing yoga papers! :)

She sent me some really pretty blue and bronze beads to make my own stitch markers or earrings. I can't wait to use them, they will be so much fun!


The she sent me a variety of teas! I am drinking the raspberry tea now and it is delicious. I haven't tried the others yet but I'm excited because I love tea.




She handknit this gorgeous soft cotton cloth. I'm sure it will be put to good use. I do love handknit cloths, I have one in the kitchen right now lol. :)




This is Bob "helping" with the photoshoot....or sitting on it. I guess that depends on your definition of helping lol.

This is a shot of everything from the package. THANK YOU BEVIN!!!! You're the best and have totally made my day! :)









2 comments:

Heather said...

Oh yay I am so happy! I really wanted to make you stitch markers but my babes just would not cooperate! I am completely addicted to handmade washcloths/workcloths and use them for everything. I think I need to make a few more... tee hee!
I hope you have a wonderful weekend!
Bevin

pren said...

lucky girl! what a great RAOK. and yes you r pooch is helping. my kitty likes to help in the same exact way hahaha