Tuesday, September 11, 2012

No napping hell

We have entered napping dead space here.  My daughter is only 2 and she has pretty much given up on those pesky things called naps.  They interrupt her play time.  To counter her need to skip naptime I put her in her room for about an hour or so and sometimes she falls asleep (rarely) and sometimes she destroys her room (most of the time).  This is our routine because I need a break during the day.  I am hitting that third trimester exhaustion which sucks.  The low back pain has been coming back again which isn't just hanging out in the low back.  It can make walking really uncomfortable.  I think teaching my yoga classes has been helping some and the days I have off are throwing my body off.  Hopefully class tonight will help straighten things out.
On a more happy note the weather has been beautiful this week.  We turned the air off and opened all the windows.  Its amazing.  I LOVE fall.  It is definitely my season.  It is such a nice break from the ungodly heat we had this summer.  I can't wait for the leaves to change and fall to start showing up.  I love that the pumpkin spice latte is out and that there are pumpkins coming out at the stores now.
I cast on Roo for Evie in purple.  Its a cute little coat and I can't wait to see how it fits.  I am still slowly working on the baby blanket for nugget #2.  Its coming along nicely.  I'm over half way through.  Hopefully I'll continue to work on it because I have been going to bed super early at night.  My target got her socks and now I am just waiting to see where my SIP's will be coming from.  If I'm lucky I'll get them sometime soon.  If not then the death line will probably be pretty long, lol.  We shall see.  I'm off to enjoy some free time.  

No comments: