J has been super busy with work and school lately. He has also been rocking the daddy role especially since I am having bouts of pregnancy exhaustion since hitting the third trimester. I don't know how he does it, he's an amazing man. I want to to do something for him to let him know how much I love and appreciate him. We both love hockey season. Unfortunately the NHL preseason games have been cancelled due to the lockout so on Tues when we were suppose to watch our first preseason game we were disappointed with the bad news. We do have a local AHL team though...so I was thinking I would get a sitter for E and take him out to a game. I am going to have to look at the schedule first to see when we can go but fingers crossed we make it out before the new baby comes. :)
In other news I got my swap partner for for the starbucks and yarn swap. I'm pretty excited to get started, especially since I have to boogie on this package to get it out before Nov. 3rd which is 5 days before my due date. I am hoping my energy holds out. I can't believe its almost October...where has the time gone?
I am still working on E's fall coat. I am on the sleeves. I am hoping to finish it up and the baby blanket. What I am more concerned about is it fitting...the hood seems a little small but I am holding out hope. Off to start planning my spoilee's package and figuring out what we are doing today. I believe it will involve grocery shopping...ew.
No comments:
Post a Comment