Sunday, September 16, 2012

Busy and lovin it

I met my demise in sock sniper with a beautiful pair of Moss Rocks Socks in a fabulous color knit in Wildefoot yarn.  They are more of a teal color than in the picture and I think they will fit in really well with the rest of my sock collection.  

 My sniper also sent some wool wash and sock stitch markers.
I have been working on E's Roo coat.  Its slow going but I like it.  I hope she does too.  :)  No pictures yet I forgot to take one when I was doing a quick photo op with the socks.
I taught a yoga class yesterday and then we had a birthday party to go to.  I think E had a great time.  She loves hats and was enjoying her friends explorer hat.  I love her.  :)
Today J and Bob dog left on a camping trip with some friends.  They will be gone a couple days which sucks because I'll miss them but I am really happy they get to go out and have some fun.  E and I will probably go to a park today and then maybe do a little shopping.  Bath and Body Works has a sale on their candles today and I do love their fall scents.  I think I get my starbucks swap spoilee today.  I can't wait!  I think I need to treat myself to a pumpkin spice latte today since its our first girls day.  E got a present in the mail yesterday, a new spongebob dvd.  She loves that annoying little sponge, lol.  

No comments: