I am still slowly crawling along on the beagle sweater and hopefully I am almost done with the front. I signed up for HSKS again its 13 the Yule Ball. I'm pretty excited I love the people who do it so its nice to hangout with them again. Anyway I am off to take the baby outside so she can run around and play.
Thursday, October 13, 2011
Hanging out with the babe thinking about growth as it relates to my yoga practice. I would love to grow and continue to learn about yoga. I need a new level of challenge and to learn from different teachers to really round out my personal practice as well as my classes I teach. I feel like my classes and my own practice ( I don't have much of one with the babe always around) have grown stagnant. I need something to really breathe life back into it. So I am searching for new classes with hopes its not going to cost me an arm and a leg. I am also thinking about starting on my 500hr ryt with the 300hr therapy track included or 200hr ryt in a different style of teaching. I just really like learning new things. Anyway enough of my dreaming, lol.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment